Albuquerque, New Mexico

Recently I saw a beauty product offered for free as "Samples", no indication of any fee's or charges for the product.Two months later on reviewing my account, they had taken $96.53 each month for products NOT sent, unless you call and request the product, the first $96.53 was stated to be for the "free" samples that I did not return, therefore, charged for them.

I Q Derma is about as sneaky and crooked as I've had the misfortune to deal with.My financial institution is actually aware of these folks, and I live in a small town.I am now in process of retrieving my funds, but have been told safest way is to cancel my card.

Had an Experience with IQ Derma?

Comments

Kingston, New York, United States #700398

This is true, make sure to read the terms and conditions. :(

DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Abuse from Rodan and Fields Corporate Executive Rodan and Fields "I want to report a gross abuse from your Executive Consultant Jannecke Nielsen Friesen..." Read more Younique - Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review from Little Rock, Arkansas Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more